Tuning, volume, articulation, release, duration, and steadiness are the key elements of developing a beautiful tone quality. The TonalEnergy Tuner is the first multi-purpose application that allows users of all ages to understand and improve every aspect of their sounds.Tuning, volume, articulation, release, duration, and steadiness are the key elements of developing a beautiful tone quality.
You get 18 brass and woodwind instrument samples collected from professional symphonic musicians exclusively for this app. Many functions of the tuner are designed to visually reward the musician for improving their tone and intonation at different skill levels.
- Large colorful animated tuner screen. The target tuner is on all three tuner screens.
- Bright flat/sharp indicators that assist when tones are very out of tune
- Display of Note/Octave/Hertz graphics are seen on each page of the tuner
- Instantly changes between equal, just and other custom temperaments
- Highly responsive to wind instruments, as well as acoustic and electric string instruments and tympani
- Recognizes a very large pitch range, extending to lower registers than many competing tuners
- Intermediate, advanced, and professional tuning levels
- Chromatic wheel tone generator
- Major/minor chords and polyphonic chords
- External MIDI keyboard control support
- Generates a pitch reference note using the TonalEnergy instruments or waveforms.
- Spectral Frequency/Overtone Analyzer and multi-function Waveform display with record/playback
- File saving feature to create exercises using the TonalEnergy instruments or your own
- +24 to -32db sensitivity control
- Reverb controls to enhance wind instruments tones in various environments and tuner functions
- Automatic or manual transposing options for all instruments
- Metronome with tap, subdivision and volume control is available to use on all three pages
- Support for all device orientations
- Compatible with external audio devices and microphones
- Supports external video output for displaying target tuner, spectral and/or waveform plots to an external display for use in class rooms or rehearsal halls. All devices that support existing HDMI, VGA, composite or component AV adaptor cables are supported. Additionally, screen mirroring is also supported on iPad2 and iPhone4S.
- Bluetooth technology allows istrumentalists and directors to send all of TonalEnergy’s internal sounds to external speakers
- AppleTV/AirPlay enables connectivity from iPad2 or iPhone 4S to an HDMI projector or TV
- Adjustable A=440 reference tone
- External device calibration can be used to check that TonalEnergy’s tuner is accurate within 1/100 of a cent
- All iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch devices running iOS4 or above are supported. iPod touch 3rd generation or earlier requires attached microphone or headset for tuning features.
- English Horn
- Eb Soprano Clarinet
- Bb/A Soprano Clarinet
- Bb Bass Clarinet
- Soprano Saxophone
- Baritone Saxophone
- French horn
- Tenor trombone
- Bass trombone
- Two selectable waveforms